, , , , , ,

Swim Trend, Do You Like Them?

3/19/2018

Hey BBStyled Babes, 

Nice to see you again! This weeks topic as we are heading into the warmer weather is swim trends. Unfortunately trends aren't what looks good on every person, it's just something that someone said "yeah I want to make this, because it looks good on me, and everyone is going to want it." It's ok though! You just have to know what looks good on you and go from there! Swimsuit styles seem to go in and out frequently but like history they repeat themselves. Currently the swimsuits to have are high-waisted that cut low and completely cover your backside, bottoms that stop right below your bellybutton but are French/Brazilian cut through the sides paired with strapless tops, extremely cheeky bottoms with wrap around or criss cross tops, and lastly one-piece suits that are open back, have cut outs or low cut in the front. So I guess my question for you is what do you think about these trends? 

Here's my personal opinion. I like a lot of these and actually hate a lot of these too! For example I hate the high-waisted bottoms that have full coverage!! Not because they are full coverage, but because I'm short and I also have quite a short torso so this style of swimsuit makes me look wider than I am. The way the bottoms cut at the legs plus the full coverage makes my thighs look wide as well. I also don't like the feel of this swimsuit either. I tend to feel claustrophobic in the bottoms because they go too high up on me. One other current trend I have a harder time with is the open back one-piece. The when I'm sitting down the swimsuits get baggy in the back and the straps fall off leaving not much to the imagination sometimes. I also haven't been able to find an open back suit that has built in padding and thats a deal breaker. I think if I could find one that fit me right and had padding I probably wouldn't mind it, but for now it's a no for me. What trends are you having a hard time with? 

The one's I really am loving right now are the French/Brazilian cut bottoms. I think they are super flattering and elongate my legs which I LOVE!! I also really like the one-pieces that have cut outs. They are flattering and I think some can be more sexy then a bikini. It's all my personal opinion. My advise to you is try on a swimsuit before you buy it, or if you bought it online try it on but don't take the tags off! You should feel comfortable and confident in a swimsuit not self conscious and trust me I've been there and there is nothing worse! It doesn't matter what size you wear or what shape your body is, find something that YOU love and something YOU think looks great on your body! 

Here are some of the swimsuits we currently have on our site! 






Thanks for checking out this weeks blog! We love you guys and want to get to know more about what you want to read and obviously what you think about this years swim trends! 

~xoxo~
BBStyled Boutique

You Might Also Like

0 comments